Jake Thornton And DreadBall?

Another Mantic related post, this time pulling a quote from Jake Thornton's blog.  Read the full entry here.
"Well almost everything I’ve been working on for the last few months is still under a shroud of secrecy so that’s a little tricky. However, the rumours have begun to float around the net, thanks to some blabbermouthed traders. Luckily for our plan, there was little for them to leak save a few names, and it has amused me as much as it has annoyed to see the sharks condemn the entire project already on the basis of a crumb or two of fact and a small mountain of (incorrect) supposition.
All I have to say on the topic at present is that it reminds me of an old Bob Dylan lyric:
Something is happening, but you don’t know what it is…"


I'd say that's a snipe at the DreadBall rumours floating around, off the back of these image...



Of course, that could be me being off track as well.

Comments

  1. It's enjoyable to learn more and more from your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment