From The Æther - Chaos Space Marines

Well, it's the big day, with the new Chaos Codex hitting the shelves. Sadly my copy is getting delivered about  100 miles away (or at least it better bloody be, or I will be pissed off). Expect my thoughts about it on Monday.

With the Codex now out it's time for me to bite the bullet and make a decision about the Legion I'll be playing. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this position, so below are links to Legion wiki pages and forums to help people make their decisions. Fair warning - tread 1d4chan with care, as it's not for the faint of heart.

Anyone with something to add, put the link in the comments and I'll add it in.

Black Legion
Forum: No specific one I could find
Warhammer 40,000 Wiki
Lexicanum
1d4chan

World Eaters
Forum: Throne of Skulls
Warhammer 40,000 Wiki
Lexicanum
1d4chan

Thousand Sons
Forum: The Well of Eternity, Lordofchange
Warhammer 40,000 Wiki
Lexicanum
1d4chan

Death Guard
Forum: Papa Nurgle Forum
Warhammer 40,000 Wiki
Lexicanum
1d4chan

Emperor's Children
Forum: Emperor's Children
Warhammer 40,000 Wiki
Lexicanum
1d4chan

Word Bearers
Forum:
Warhammer 40,000 Wiki
Lexicanum
1d4chan

Iron Warriors
Forum: 4th Grand Company, 8th Grand Company
Warhammer 40,000 Wiki
Lexicanum
1d4chan

Alpha Legion
Forum: The Serpent's Lair
Warhammer 40,000 Wiki
Lexicanum
1d4chan

Night Lords
Forum: Fear The Darkness
Warhammer 40,000 Wiki
Lexicanum
1d4chan 
 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. Hopefully I've not missed anywhere obvious. I'll be coming back from time to time to update the list as I find new sites.

      Delete

Post a Comment