A pretty random selection this weekend.
Firstly, owww. That's all thanks to trimming up the DreadBall models earlier in the week.
Sedition Wars has arrived, having been shockingly badly packed. I'll be putting up an unboxing on Monday.
I've ticked another item of this month's To Do List, with the mounting of the Yu Jing parts for Infinity. A cocktail stick, superglue, and a tiny bit of polystyrene melted into the join makes a fairly solid painting platform. Come time to work on these I'll be mounting them in the pin vice, or possibly drill holes in empty paint pots.
Lastly, I've been playing about with two Mantic Zombies to try and improve my painting. Sadly the picture doesn't do the real life colours justice (the eyes aren't that purple, nor is the flesh that pale), but I have found a nice quick method for zombie flesh I like (tutorial next week) and am much more happier/confident about my abilities, after the lacklustre results I had with the Witchlings (who will be getting stripped this week). I've got the cloth on the second zombie to paint, and finishing touches, including lots of blood splatter, to do to complete the scheme.