Spam


Comments and spam 
Spam, comments and spam 
Spam, spam, spam and comments. 
Spam, spam, spam, and spam.

The blog seems to be getting a lot of spam, and it's getting tedious, although at times it is magnificently odd. As attested to by this:

"' Satanic Ritual - Decorate the space with human sacrifice, goblets of blood, pentagrams, and things draped in black. At the end of the party all of the papers write down who they think was the prohibition agent. Now, one of my co-workers was applying to the Secret Service and I knew that I was down as a reference for her. Feel free to surf to my web site; costa rica Also see my website: hotel rooms"
 
It's like some hideous car crash happened in Google Translate. 

What this boils down to is that from now on you've got to be registered to post, because I'm bored of deleting the damned spam things. Sorry to the occasional annon poster who was writing sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment